VIRU puts the Ethic Line communication service at the disposal of employees, providers and clients. Ethic Line serves as a safe channel to inform relevant parties about events which jeopardize the safe, ethic, transparent and productive corporative environment.
This is a direct communication channel of the company, in which independence, confidentiality and anonymity
of those who decide to use it, are guaranteed.
Causes of complaints
- Transgression of the Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- Demeanours countering the Employee Internal Regulations and/or Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
- Damage to the environment.
- Appropriation or improper use of goods or assets belonging to the company.
- Inadequate use of commercial secrets.
- Revealing confidential information.
- Conflicts of interest.
- Technological fraud and/or sabotage.
- Workplace and sexual harassment.
- Nepotism or improper favouritism.
- Negligence and/or infringement of process controls.
- Collusion between employees, providers, clients or others.
- Activities, businesses or transactions against the law.
- Suspicious activities as money laundering and participation or financing of terrorism.
- Other infringements of internal or national regulations.
Contact the Ethical Line
You can reach this service at:
Visiting the Internal Audit office of Viru
For the event to be assessed in a proper way, we would be glad to be informed about the situation. The more details provided, the easier the treatment would be. As long as it is possible, please include in your report any relevant information as suggested:
- What is the event about?
- How, when and where did the event happen or will happen?
- Who is/are the person, companies or witness involved in the event?
- How many times did the event happen?
- What would be the cause, drive or stimuli which leads to this situation or event?
- Was there, are or will be income-related impact? Inform.
- If proofs exist, how may we find them?